Work for Best
Best Kiteboarding is a brand of Pure Action Sports Worldwide Inc. and its affiliates in Germany, Spain, USA, Australia and Hong Kong. We represent one of the most well known brands for kite sports equipment and leading in product design, innovation and quality. Our distribution network includes retail accounts in over 100 countries as well as own direct sales channels. Best Kiteboarding is co-founding member of the Global Kitesports Association and holds valuable IP for our industry. Twelve remarkable years of challenging the rest of the kiting industry made Best Kiteboarding what it is today: One of the most iconic kite brands on the market. We like working with people, products and companies that are innovative, passionate, reasonable and fun.
We are looking for a part time experienced Controller to join our dynamic and international team who is able to work a rigorous schedule. The successful candidate must have effective communication skills in English, verbal and written. The position is based in Barcelona (Spain).
Our Controller is responsible for processing all invoices and payments from all Pure Action Sports Group companies which include subsidiaries in the US, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Australia and HK.
Main Job duties
- Manages worldwide cash and payments for all BKB companies. Reconciles all cash transactions on a daily basis and oversees all banking activity.
- Manages Accounts Payables and Receivables, controls all invoices to the company, payments of the same and interaction with vendors over disputes/corrections.
- Manages communication between all BKB companies, external accountants and legal advisors, assisting in details of transactions, bank statements, fixed assets and prepaid accounts each month.
- Coordinates any accounting or tax compliance issues with our external accountants.
- Coordinates month end processing including Bank reconciliation, AR, AP and inter-company accounts and reconciliation.
- Analyzes working capital cycle and short-term cash needs.
- Monitors transaction posting accuracy to ensure proper allocation of payments.
- Tracks monthly travel expenses from all BKB employees.
- Manages Intrastat.
- Assisting with financial and operational special projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years Accountant experience in Europe and/or US.
- Excellent organization, planning, problem-solving and follow-up skills are essential.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting.
- Fluent in English.
- German communication skills are desirable.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP experience is strongly desirable.
Ride with us!
Applicants please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.