50% Off on TS + Red Bar
50% off on TS + RED BAR
- Ultra dynamic four-line Open-C crossover kite with single front line safety in sizes 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16 mtr.
- High turning speed and plenty of line slack for your tricks
- Nozzle free Twist Lock Valve 2.0 with original Boston valve
- Includes kite, Red Bar , documentation, free stickers, kite repair kit and extendable kite sleeve plus optional Pump and/or Armada/Spin twintip
- DOES NOT INCLUDE BACKPACK
- Special offers only while stocks last
Do It All
The new TS V.7 is the latest iteration of Best's most renown crossover-high performance kite. Again it remains the remarkable mid-to-high aspect ratio monster riders were digging for about a decade now. The ultra dynamic four-line Open-C crossover kite with single front line safety turns as quick as you do and allows for the biggest jumps, no matter if you're rocking Cape Town or Tarifa. The all-rounder's outstanding performance across all disciplines offers extra-ordinary upwind performance no matter what style you ride: mega loops, steep waves or unhooked freestyle, the TS knows no limits! While the new TS again provides you with superior grunt and lift freestyle riders especially enjoy top-level pop and line-slack to land the most challenging tricks with ease.
In its seventh version the TS offers enhanced stability in flight mode and durability over time thanks to the optimized Trailing Edge construction. The further improved inflation system makes another statement for Best Kiteboarding's commitment to safety-relevant industry standards: The latest version of Best’s proven Twist Lock Valve 2.0 features the original Boston valve part now to provide you with high-end quality from the cradle.
If you're looking for the larger light wind sizes TS 14 and 16 m you can also look forward to free 3 m line-extensions included in your package!
- ++ Twist Lock Valve V.2 now featuring the original Boston valve part
- ++ Fully padded EZ Pump® system with Neoprene covers preventing Canopy abrasion
- ++ Redesigned Trailing Edge for improved wing balance and overall flying characteristics
Changes to previous model
Need to speak to a real person; we are here 365 days of the year. If you have a question about any product, service, warranty or shipping we are happy to help. You can contact us via LiveChat, Skype, E-mail and good old fashioned telephone. Drop us a line we are waiting to help.Contact Us