We want you to be 100 % satisfied with your Best product. There are two Best points to make sure you are:
- One Year Best Satisfaction Guarantee
- Best Lifetime Fair and Reasonable Warranty
One Year Best Satisfaction Guarantee
First of all you enjoy 1 Year Free Return Policy for every unused Best product ordered on bestkiteboarding.com. You'll benefit from our unique free return policy to seek complete refund of the product price you paid if you'll return the product free of any damage during the first 365 days after purchase date. On top your Best Satisfaction Guarantee makes sure you're 100 % happy with your product in use. So Best's Fair and Reasonable Warranty guarantees that everything we make will be free from material and manufacture defects as listed in the fine print below for at least two years, independently from any applicable law in very markets.
Lifetime Fair and Reasonable Warranty
Secondly you can even extend the Fair and Reasonable Warranty for free to last a lifetime! Simply register your new Best gear for our Lifetime Fair and Reasonable Warranty online within 30 days after purchase date to be covered forever under the conditions explained in the fine print below.
So if you want to enjoy full protection for your new Best product sign up for Best Lifetime Fair and Reasonable Warranty now
The reason why we call it Lifetime Fair and Reasonable Warranty is simple: If you take care of your gear you deserve to be taken care of as well. Under our lifetime warranty we will cover all of our products, and warrant them to be free from manufacturing defect. This covers: kites, bars, twintips, surfboards and Best hard-good accessories used with these products. This warranty does not include canopy tears, damage caused by surf, damage caused involving non-Best products, or damage caused using the product for anything other than its intended purpose.
Additional Conditions for Best Pro Surfboards
Best makes every effort to produce hand shaped surfboards that are of the highest quality and standards. Numerous quality control checks are in place at our facilities to ensure our surfboards are well constructed and free of defects. Due to the high impact nature of surfing with a kite, we cannot warranty the durability of any board. Furthermore, we do not guarantee our products against damage or breakage under any circumstance. Once you have received the board, the handling and use of it are outside our control. Thus, we cannot warranty our products for any reason, including but not limited to: breaking of fins or the fin boxes, chipped cracking or warping of board resins, buckling of the board and/or the boards foam, and sun damage from heat and UV rays. Regular wear and tear (i.e. heel dings) should be expected and is not covered by any warranty.
Please note that all of our Pro surfboards are shaped completely by hand and we cannot warranty or credit for any type of cosmetic issue(s). A cosmetic issue is considered anything that does not affect the structural integrity or performance of the surfboard, which includes, but is not limited to, the finish on the board, variations in color or in dimensions. If you have an issue with the board you received, you must send photos to us via email within 3 business days of delivery/pickup of your board.
|What is covered||What is not|
|Stitching of canopy and leading edge||Canopy tears|
|Bars||Damage caused by crashing the kite|
|Twintip hardware/lamination||Twintip breakage from landings/sliders|
|Surfboard breakage through initial shipping||Surfboard breakage under any circumstances|
|Bladder issues on new kite||Sun/UV degradation|
|Damage caused in shipping||Normal wear/tear|
Best Kiteboarding warrants all products sold by Best to be free of defects in material or workmanship defects for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser unless otherwise specified on the product. A “lifetime” warranty means the lifetime of the original owner. If a product is found to be defective by Best , in its sole discretion, Best 's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Best will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Best products purchased from Authorized Best Dealer or www.bestkiteboarding.com and is valid for the original purchaser only if registered latest 30 days after purchase.
- All warranty claims must begin at the original point of purchase. Products returned to Best for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone or via email. Ship products freight/Fedex/UPS prepaid and insured. Best assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of hardware.
- Damage caused from crashes/slams.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by use of non-Best hardware for mounting pads/straps.
- Damage to Best products caused by non-Best products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Best .
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired or replaced items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
- Best product is not covered by any verbal warranties. Canopy/Dacron damage from misuse and any other impact related damage are not covered under this warranty. All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller.
The warranty only applies to products bought directly from us or from an Authorized Best dealer. Secondhand purchases, or ebay purchases (and the like) are not covered under warranty, even if the products were listed as “new” or appear to be sold via a shop through ebay.
This Fair and Reasonable Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or jurisdiction. If you have any questions about our limited warranty or would like to schedule a return, simply contact your Best Customer Service.