Take complete control
- Sub 10 kg release pressure at any load with one hand, push-to-release activation for maximum safety
- The original low friction bar insert system helps to eliminate center line wear
- One handed emergency safety for when you need to detach from your kite
- Fully adjustable depower system for any rider and any riding style
- Take the strain off your arms, ride in comfort for longer
- 47 cm and 52 cm RP Bar equipped with 22 m line length
- 57 cm RP Bar equipped with 24 m line length
Take complete control
Our RP Bar exceeds the international standards, making it one of the safest 4 line bars you can steer your kite with. The lines have a break load of 300 kg and with the clam cleat you can seize the wide depower range comfortable with one hand. We designed the Quick Release with an activation pressure under 10 kg at a 220 kg load. This means you can easily release your kite no matter what is happening up in the sky. If released, the single front line safety delivers 100 % and the kites gently falls down. To top it off, the bar comes with a mini-leash which has a pinless push-to-release safety system providing you with the maximum of security.
The bar is not only safe, it is also innovative: We equipped the bar with Delrin inserts which we designed to eliminate the center line wear. While talking about tuning: The RP bar also has an integrated back line trim. A brand new feature on the 2015 RP Bar is the custom designed suede bar grip. The soft and sticky makes handle passes easy and enhances the comfort while you take complete control!
You think you can fly a fighter jet with the instruments of a Cessna? We think of our bar being the cockpit of our kites, and that’s how we design it.Jordi Modolell
We've driven down the cost of delivery so that we can offer free shipping* to the majority of locations. Please check to see if we offer free shipping to where you live- we probably do.Read More
Need to speak to a real person; we are here 365 days of the year. If you have a question about any product, service, warranty or shipping we are happy to help. You can contact us via LiveChat, Skype, E-mail and good old fashioned telephone. Drop us a line we are waiting to help.Read more