GP Freestyle Bar
Control and dominate
- Sub 10 kg release pressure, one handed activation, maximum safety and resistance to false release
- The original low friction bar insert system helps to eliminate center line wear
- Double thickness, 8 mm depower rope for increased durability and complete reliability
- Fully adjustable depower system for any rider and any riding style
- Maximum safety and easy relaunch for a proven freestyle advantage
- 42 cm and 47 cm GP Freestyle Bar equipped with 22 m line length
Control and dominate
With the GP Bar we deliver a pro team designed 5 line bar for hard-core competition freestlye kiteboarders. It exceeds the international standards with its Quick Release which has an activation pressure of less than 10 kg at a 220 kg load that ensures you an easy one-handed release no matter how strong the kite pulls. The Quick Release is also highly resistant to false releases. An 8 mm depower line handles your commitment, so no need to worry: Go big!
The bar has a wide depower range which can be easily adjusted due to the clam cleat. You can trim the back lines to give you full power over your steering, allowing you to tune the bar for optimum performance.
We built the bar super tough to withstand any abuse. It was tested thorough in competitions by Gisela Pulido, Youri Zoon and Michael Schitzhofer. They all loved the new super sticky suede grip helping them to keep hold of their bar during their heats. The new GP bar gives you an optimum on control to dominate in every session!
Team riders want a light, strong, ultra durable and comfortable bar, that's what the GP bar delivers so they can dominate the competition.Jordi Modolell
We've driven down the cost of delivery so that we can offer free shipping* to the majority of locations. Please check to see if we offer free shipping to where you live- we probably do.Read More
Need to speak to a real person; we are here 365 days of the year. If you have a question about any product, service, warranty or shipping we are happy to help. You can contact us via LiveChat, Skype, E-mail and good old fashioned telephone. Drop us a line we are waiting to help.