Push the limit
- Sub 10 kg release pressure, one handed activation, maximum safety and resistance to false release
- The original low friction bar insert system helps to eliminate center line wear no matter how hard you ride
- Double thickness, 8 mm depower rope for extreme durability and performance
- Fully adjustable depower system for hardcore riders who need complete control
- Heady duty front lines, total reliability for extreme kiters who know no limits
- 42 cm and 47 cm Extract Bar equipped with 22 m line length
Push the limit
We build the Extract Bar together with Ruben Lenten so he is able to push kiting to the ultimate limits. Therefore we designed the bar to withstand any abuse in all conditions while providing the optimum of safety. It starts with the Quick Release system: No matter how strong the tension on your lines is, you will always be able to release the kite with one hand due to the sub 10 kg release pressure even on a 220 kg load. We made sure that the system is absolutely resistant to false releases so you can go as big as possible without ever worrying about your gear.
We equipped the bar with low friction inserts to eliminate center line wear. The fully adjustable depower system gives you complete control over your set up while a super tough 8 mm depower rope and heavy duty front lines handle your commitment. This bar is custom-made for those few hardcore riders who seek extreme action to push kiteboarding to the limits!
The Extract bar has been designed to handle the worst abuse that Ruben can hand out.Jordi Modolell
We've driven down the cost of delivery so that we can offer free shipping* to the majority of locations. Please check to see if we offer free shipping to where you live- we probably do.Read More
Need to speak to a real person; we are here 365 days of the year. If you have a question about any product, service, warranty or shipping we are happy to help. You can contact us via LiveChat, Skype, E-mail and good old fashioned telephone. Drop us a line we are waiting to help.Read more