Go below 10 knots
- Easy riding lighter winds even for heavy riders
- Double concave shape with railsteps for more lift, less drag and earlier planing
- 3D torsion shock absorber in finite element technology
- Double Edge Rail for more grip and better upwind performance in every edging angle
- Size 145 cm weight 3.3 kg
Size 158 cm weight 3.7 kg
- Board and fins only! Pads and straps need to be purchased separate.
|New to the sport||5|
Go below 10 knots
We developed a board that enables you to enjoy a kite session even in the lightest wind. The Breeze is designed with a double concave shape with railsteps to enhance the lift and to provide earlier planing while reducing the drag. Even in wind below 10 knots the board starts to glide. We equipped it with a double edge rail for the best grip and upwind performance possible. The Supremo Wood Core makes it super light while providing an incredible flex making it easy to pop out of the water. The 3D torsion/shock absorber on the top of the board enhance this flex even further and adds more comfort. The Breeze easily absorbs chop and gnarly landings. The Breeze boards come fully lacquered and are therefore extremely durable. Go below 10 knots and enjoy every session to its fullest.
The Breeze is now lighter and with reduced drag for amazing upwind performance. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced rider looking to have lots of fun in low wind conditions, the Breeze is perfect!Franz Schitzhofer
Need to speak to a real person; we are here 365 days of the year. If you have a question about any product, service, warranty or shipping we are happy to help. You can contact us via LiveChat, Skype, E-mail and good old fashioned telephone. Drop us a line we are waiting to help.Contact Us