Our new 'Fit-Block' Pad connection system takes the strain out of fitting straps to your new board. A new composite reinforced connection block hooks onto each end of your straps and makes fitting your straps a cinch; no more crossed threads or loose straps ever again.
With a wider range of adjustability due to the new strap connection system, the Fit-Block strap and pad set allows every rider to find the perfect fit for the way that they ride; adjusting strap tension and making angle adjustments has never been easier. If you are a regular traveler or have a selection of boards and want to swap straps between boards, then there’s no better choice than the Fit-Block strap.
PLEASE NOTE! VERY IMPORTANT! ACHTUNG, BABY! THIS AFFECTS YOU ... YES, YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU, SO READ THE BELOW PART CAREFULLY, BECAUSE BEST WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR BOARD IF YOU MIX THIS UP:
After the first run of 2010 Sparks (sizes 130, 135, 140, easily identifiable by a red rail), board inserts were changed from Imperial to Metric. All Best Boards going forward will come with Metric Inserts.
As a result, our 2010 Footstraps will soon become equipped with Metric screws (as imperial production is phased out), so be aware that there may be some overlap.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT, if you are ordering footstraps for ANY OLD MODEL BEST BOARD, that you indicate to your salesrep, or order-taker, or on your order, that you will need IMPERIAL SCREWS.
DISCLAIMER: WARNING!!! If you attempt to use Metric screws on Imperial insert boards (or vice versa) you'll strip out the threads. Best is NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to threads through the use of incorrect screws.
The following Best Boards have Imperial Inserts:
- 08 or 09 Spark, any year Aroona, Ouija, Pro, Pro LTD, Drive
- the first run of 2010 Sparks, identifiable by their red rails (sizes 130, 135, 140)
The following boards have Metric Inserts:
- the second run of 2010 Sparks and all Sparks going forward, All size 124 Sparks (identifiable by matching rail colors). Additionally, these board have the words "Use metric screws only on all inserts" printed between each footstrap insert.
- all Balance Boards and Armada Boards
- any Best board from 2010 and on (except for red-rail 2010 Sparks).
The transition was made to conform to industry standards. We apologize for any inconvenience.